“Whether you have a spasm in your back, tension in your neck and shoulders, or tightness in your legs, a specifically targeted massage will hit the spot!”
Voted “Best of the Islands”, you can expect a quality experience and massage, from a stress-relieving, relaxing massage or for treatment of a specific muscle injury. All our massage therapy services are performed by highly skilled, experienced and licensed massage therapists, or, in certain cases, by physical therapists dual licensed as massage therapists. Treatment goals are reviewed with your therapist, and unlike some spas or resorts offering massage, we do not charge additional fees for deep tissue or the specialty treatments listed. We believe in customizing each massage experience to our client’s individual needs and physical status. You will appreciate the difference!
Please book early for your preferred time, especially during peak season. Packages available.
Does your insurance cover massage therapy sessions as the result of an auto accident or injury? If so, we will be happy to process claims for you. Please check your insurance benefits carefully. Pre-authorization and/or a physician referral may be necessary for coverage.
Massage therapy sessions may be of benefit to you if you are having, or have had physical therapy or chiropractic treatment. These sessions may or may not be covered by your insurance, however. Your massage therapist can consult with your healthcare professional to ensure safe treatment and effective results.
Massage therapy gift certificates are perfect gifts, and are available from our front desk, or by mail. Just give us a call 239-395-5858 or stop by to pick up/arrange delivery.
- Relaxation – Traditional full-body Swedish massage with long, sweeping strokes. Specify light, medium or firmer pressure.
- Deep Tissue – Firmer pressure with specific therapeutic treatments, including trigger-point release and/or myo-fascial release to improve soft-tissue mobility and reduce muscular tension/fascial imbalance.
- Medical Massage – Addressing specific areas of injury or pain with massage therapy techniques. Cost may be reimbursed by insurance with physician’s referral. Consultation with a physical therapist may be of benefit; please discuss with your massage therapist.
- Functional Massage Therapy – Addition of specific muscle stretching and range of motion incorporated into your massage to improve mobility
- Sports Massage – Great for after an event or strenuous activities to reduce lactic acid build-up and soreness. Areas of focus dependent on primary sports in consultation with the therapist, and can include stretching and myo-fascial work.
- Reflexology – Soothing treatment for the feet, with pressure points to stimulate circulation. Combined with peppermint treatment and hot towels for a 25 minute treatment or combine with neck, shoulder and scalp massage for full 50 minute session.
- Pre-Natal/Pregnancy – For treatment in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters only. Relaxing and therapeutic massage with positioning for comfort. Great for reducing neck/back soreness and tired legs and feet.
- Geriatric Massage – Specialized light-pressure treatment with gentle moisturizing creme to protect and enrich thin, dry skin. Treatment can be customized to the mobility level and needs of the client with optional treatment in semi-reclined or side-lying position. All can benefit from massage, and we have treated clients into their 90’s with great results and satisfaction.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) – For detoxification/immune support, a light pressure massage technique designed to support the lymphatic system. If requesting MLD for therapeutic treatment of swelling or lymphedema, please see our physical therapy page.
We are happy to donate massage therapy gift certificates to silent auctions to support local Sanibel and Captiva non-profit organizations. Please contact us if you have an upcoming event.
Massage Establishment License MM#27832
Package* 5×50 Mins
CALL 239-395-5858 TO BOOK YOUR SESSION
Appointment times fill quickly, especially during peak season.
*Massage Packages are for 50 minute sessions only, and are non-transferable and non-refundable. While we will do our best to accommodate your needs, we are not able to guarantee the same massage therapist for each treatment due to scheduling constraints. Booking all five sessions at the time of purchase is recommended.
Summer Special rates are valid May 15th to September 30th.