Want to work in a PT-owned, successful and fun environment, with a great team, great compensation and flexible hours, on beautiful Sanibel Island?
Our clinic philosophy emphasizes quality over quantity, with one-on-one sessions only, and the same patient assigned to the same therapist (no PTAs). Easy and intuitive documentation system (our therapists love it), and great clinic atmosphere. Wide variety of patient diagnoses (mostly orthopedic) from a wonderful community of residents and seasonal visitors on Sanibel.
We are seeking an additional PHYSICAL THERAPIST to join our team part-time this season (2-3 days per week-choose your own days and hours). If you are interested (and are a PT, not a recruiter), please email directly: email@example.com.
Please include your resume and/or questions in the body of the email (to avoid spam emails, we may not open attachments until we have corresponded with you).
If you are a Pilates-based physical therapist, we are very excited to hear from you! Opportunities to continue on a part-time or per-diem basis throughout the year are available.
- Physical Therapist licensed in Florida
- At least 2 years outpatient experience
- Flexible hours/days for part-time or full-time
- Starting between October and January, ending between April and May (option for some continued part-time or prn hours in the off-season).
- Perfect for “Snowbird” therapist!
- Perks include bridge-toll coverage (for therapists travelling from Fort Myers or Cape Coral) and high compensation.
- Great variety of diagnoses, with opportunity to utilize any additional specializations (i.e. women’s health, Pilates, lymphedema)
We also have openings for TWO OFFICE POSITIONS, with experience in computer scheduling, customer service and front desk environments (one position is seasonal/part-time and the other full-time). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.